- Book of abstracts will be published as the conference proceedings.
- Each registered author can submit (2) two titles of abstracts.
- Presenting Authors are requested to create an account and submit an abstract for review according to the guidelines during the submission process.
- The same account will be used when you register for the conference to mark your registration fee, receive document pro-proforma, pay online or make a hotel booking.
- Please keep the email and password used to create the account for future use. Please do not create a new account.
- Should you require any assistance or have a query about online submission, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you log in to your account you can see the option to submit a new abstract please follow the massages during each step.
- To submit your abstract to your account, please use the template enclosed below. Editors kindly request to use this TEMPLATE ONLY and do not change the format.
- The finished file with the abstract content should be saved with the following file name NAME AND SURNAME OF THE SENDING AUTHOR
- You can save your abstract at any time. Please make sure to have all fields completed before you finally submit your abstract.
- You will receive a confirmation by email after the submission (please make sure to state correct email address!).
- Changes in the abstract title are not possible after submission. Please note that emails regarding the submission will be sent to the submitter. All correspondence regarding acceptance or rejection, including further information on the mode of presentation etc. will be sent to the presenting author only.
Submit well before the submission deadline in order to be eligible for Early Bird rates to reserve your seats for the conference.