We are pleased to announce qualification for the Students Science Clubs Contest
Student scientific clubs connected with chemical engineering and related disciplines can join the qualification. Each club can submit to the competition one recently completed (no earlier than 2017) or running scientific project.
The organizers will appoint a competition jury that will evaluate the projects presented at exhibition stands and during oral session. Criteria for projects evaluation:
- a degree of complexity from the scientific and technical point of view
- self-reliance in the project implementation
Program of the Students Science Clubs Contest
- Monday and Tuesday (3-4 June) – presentation of the projects at exhibition stands (maximum size 4 m2). Organizers can provide a table and chairs. Other elements of the exhibition are prepared and provided by scientific clubs itself
- Tuesday (4 June), afternoon – oral session with the project presentations (20 min. each) in front of the full conference audience
- Tuesday, 4th of June, conference dinner – the announcement of the winner of the Students Science Clubs Contest
8 of April, 2019 – application submission for the qualification
12 of April, 2019 – submission acceptance notification
30 of April, 2019 – registration and hotel reservation for students from scientific clubs participating in the conference and the Students Science Clubs Contest
Applications should be sent by e-mail to the address email@example.com In the title of the e-mail, please enter ” Students Science Clubs Contest”.
The application should contain:
- project title
- author list
- contact to the supervisor of the scientific club in the home university
- one-page abstract describing the project and its results (abstract template)
- in addition, but not necessarily, a presentation about the project containing photos or videos can be provided
Participation in the Students Science Clubs Contest is free of charge. However, at least two members of the student scientific club (students of first or second level of university studies) must register as conference participants and persons presenting the project. We offer a reduced conference fee in the amount of PLN 900 for the members.
We know that this announcement appears quite late. However, we hope that the scientific clubs will be able to prepare and take part in the Students Science Clubs Contest. You’re very welcome.