Qualification for the Students Science Clubs Contest is closed. We are pleased to present the contest competitors:
Studenckie Koło Naukowe Chemików – Cracow University of Technology
with project: Study of the effect of pressure on the emission characteristics of luminescent sensors in polymeric coating materials read abstract
Studenckie Koło Naukowe Inżynierii Chemicznej – Warsaw University of Technology
with project: Investigation of a microalgae pressure farm read abstract
Studenckie Koło Naukowe “OKTAN”– Lodz University of Technology
with project: Participation of the Student Scientific organisation “OKTAN” in ChemCar and Chem-E-Car competitions read abstract
The rules of the Students Science Clubs Contest
Who could join?
Student scientific clubs connected with chemical engineering and related disciplines could join the qualification. Each club could submit to the competition one recently completed (no earlier than 2017) or running scientific project.
The Contest Jury
Prof. Zdzisław JAWORSKI – West Pomeranian University of Technology in Szczecin
Prof. Bożenna KAWALEC-PIETRENKO – Gdańsk University of Technology
Prof. Anna TRUSEK – Wroclaw University of Technology
Dr Katarzyna DĄBKOWSKA, secretary – Warsaw University of Technology
The Jury will evaluate the projects presented at exhibition stands and during Students Science Clubs Contest session. Criteria for projects evaluation:
- degree of complexity from a scientific and technical point of view
- self-reliance in the project implementation
Program of the Students Science Clubs Contest
- Monday and Tuesday (3-4 June) – presentation of the projects at exhibition stands (maximum size 4 m2). Organizers can provide a table and chairs. Other elements of the exhibition are prepared and provided by scientific clubs itself
- Tuesday (4 June), afternoon – oral session with the project presentations (20 min. each) in front of the full conference audience
- Tuesday, 4th of June, conference dinner – announcement of the winner of the Students Science Clubs Contest
Clubs can contact Mr. Jan Bartha (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get support in participating in the conference and the contest.